For those who have not attended Mass since our re-opening in May. A few things to note:
- The pew missals have been removed from the pews. If you would like to follow along, readings can be accessed here. Or, Magnificat offers an App and/or monthly booklet.
- Passing of the collection basket is not allowed. Baskets for offertory are placed in the back of the church. Or, online giving is available through WeShare.
- There is no congregational singing allowed during Mass.
- Masks are required.
- Pews are marked off to ensure proper social distancing. There are arrows on the floor to guide parishioners during communion.
- Communion is in the hand only. Please keep your mask on as you receive, then step to the side several steps, remove your mask enough to put the host in your mouth, replace your mask and return to your pew.
- To show parishioners what Mass looks like, the Archdiocese of Boston put together this helpful video, CLICK HERE.